- LED indicators confirm correct ignition signal hookup, verifies activation of the manual override circuit, and indicates when the circuit is providing full voltage to the pump.
- Avoid any device that reduces voltage to your fuel pump. Low voltage will destroy a 12V DC motor. The Aeromotive FPSC does not reduce voltage! The FPSC emits a pulse modulation signal that is harmless to the pumps motor.
- A solid-state transistor circuit, rated up to 40 amps, replaces the relays recommended in most fuel pump electrical circuits.
- Adjustable, full-speed RPM threshold.
- Billet 6061-T651 aircraft aluminum housing, protected with a beautiful bright dip black anodized finish.
- Complete installation kit includes: wire, override toggle switch, installation hardware, and instructions.